WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday Musings


Hello and happy Sunday, I am doing a driveby post as I have been so busy as I haven't had a chance to share on my blog.  I spent the majority of last week working on a project that I will share later this week.  Today I am sharing a card that I made using some leftover paper from an unfinished project that I started last week too!  Today's card is one that I am sharing over at Scraps of Color for an encouragement challenge.  The pattern paper is from the Kahty Davis Happiness paper pad, I picked it up a few years ago on clearance at JoAnn's added a piece of ribbon, a few gems and pop dotted the stamped sentiment and the card was done!

Take care and have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Beautiful Treva and I LOVE the colors!

LilArtsyWoman said...

I agree with Princess...this is beautiful. The sentiment is great along with that background paper.