WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Photo Booth


Hello and happy Wednesday, yesterday's nice temps ended with lots of rain last night.  We woke up to more seasonal temps this morning.  Today I am sharing a project that I made for one of my friends that hosted a birthday party last Saturday.  When she made her request she sent me a Crankin' Out Ctafts (Ben Franklin) you tube video,   I used the measurements in the video to cut the hole in the foam core board along with cuts from my cricut, cameo and SLICE.  I did add gems to mark the maps but you can't see them in the picture.  She wanted the colors black and yellow since he is from Pittsburgh and is an avid Steelers fan!  The only thing she had to provide is the board and I returned the cut-out portion of the board so the attendees could write birthday messages.

Thanks for your visit, have a wonderful Wednesday.