WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, April 15, 2016

Hello Friday


Hello and happy Friday, I meant to share this card on yesterday but as life would have it I just didn't have time.  It was a travel day for us and we had so much to do that we left three hours past our intended time.  Today I am sharing another card using  more of the smaller scraps of paper that was inspired from Maymay's video.  The paper came from a Momenta 6x6 paper pad, not sure of the name, the sentiment is from an older Stampin Up set, added a few gems and this card was done.  I am sharing today's card for the Super Scrraps Saturday Challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Krafthead said...

Awesome way to use up scraps!! Love the pattern :)