WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tuesday Musings


Hello Tuesday, it's cold and dreary outside; it is snowing in some areas but not here so I am glad! I Yesterday was my father's birthday and since I got caught up celebrating my daughter I had to mail his cards in a hurry.  Today I am sharing another clean and simple card that I put together while I was making his cards.  I find these cards are easier and less expensive to mail!  I just used some scraps of paper from my stash including a small strip of handmade paper from a LO that I started over the weekend.  I cut the embellishment from the CTMH Artiste cricut cartridge, added a few silver gems, popped it onto the card, stamped the sentiment and the card was done!  I'm sharing this card for this weeks no reds or pinks challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is one beautiful card. Love the cut you used from CTMH. Do you know someone in the Richmond area that sells this product?

Krafthead said...

Awesome masculine card! Love the cuts and color scheme~

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love the simplicity of this card.