WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

SundayMusings



Hello and Happy Sunday!  I am back today to share a really simple LO that I put together last week using a picture we took at a scholarship dinner luncheon in 2013.  I started out with a DCWV ready made scrapbook page that I purchased on clearance at JoAnns.  I was suppose to just add pictures and journaling, but that didn't work for me so I just took it all apart and used only the base sheet which is canvas.  I just added my picture, a title that I cut with my silhouette cameo, half a doily and some wood veneer embellishments!  I am just half way with my monthly LO challenge, not sure if I will make my goal this month.

Wishing you and yours a good week.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a beautiful LO. All of the details you used are just stunning. Love that background. (I need to move to the city to find great bargains at my favorite stores...lol)

Krafthead said...

Beautiful photo and beautiful layout!