WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Card Angel


Hello and Happy Tuesday, as you can see I have been sharing far more cards than LOs .  The reason being is that I am a member of a FB group where we have been busy just trying to use our stuff and bless others with greeting cards as requested.  Today I am sharing one of the sympathy cards that went postal last Saturday.  I really like how this card came out, I can't remember which sketch I used for inspiration but I did use more paper from the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge 6x6 paper pad.  The sentiment is from a CTMH sympathy stamp set, the flowers are from the Paper Studio and the pearls from Recollections.

Take care and have a great week.

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

What a very lovely sympathy card this is! I love the colors scheme and the design~

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a beautiful Sympathy card. Anyone going through this difficulty time would be blessed to receive something so nice as this to lift them out of sorrow. It is just beautiful!