WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 31, 2015

Hello Friday


We made it, another Friday and the weekend has started or rather for me it will start around 5:30 when I leave work for the day.  I am sure I will be struggling to stay awake since I woke up at 2 AM and didn't go back to sleep until almost 5 AM and when I woke up and it was light outside I went into overdrive.  When I couldn't sleep I went downstairs to work on my last LOs for this month's challenge.

Today I am sharing another pocket style LO, I have several that I am hoping to finish soon.  I need to figure out a better way to take the pictures as the glare is horrible.   I originally scrapped the picture of the wives that attended the dinner in my Simply Beautiful post so this one include additional pictures.  The fraternity brothers with the white coats have been members for 50 years or more.

Take care and have wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

Treva I love this, it is all about getting the pictures down with little embellishments and now the memories are done. I am sure it took way less of time than a normal layout and more pictures

Krafthead said...

I love the design~