WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday Musings


Hello and Happy Tuesday, I am back today to share another holiday card that is going postal today!  I  am hoping that it arrives by Friday.  The inspiration for this card came from a design team member's post that was shared over at Scraps of Color, she posted that the sketch she used came was sketch #46 from Deconstructed Sketch.  I am all about clean and simple sketches so I decided to use it right away since I was making 4th of July cards; I only made three!  As previously shared I used papers from Recollections and the Paper Stack along with a few gems and stars; the sentiment is from the Summer Celebrations cricut cartridge.

I'm sharing this card for the anything goes challenge posted over at Use Your Stuff, they will have this challenge posted throughout the summer so you can participate/share too!

Take care and make it a great day!

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Great card...love the sketch and the design!

Krafthead said...

You know what? I have never made a 4th of July card! Your posts are inspiring me though! Thank you for the post~

Michelle Looi said...

Such a wonderful creation!
THanks for playing Use Your Stuff!