WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Whatever Wednesday


This week has been really draining but I'm still standing even though I am feeling a bit emotional.  I am needing to take care of myself but right now I am putting my own care on hold to care for others. That being said just lift a sister up in prayer!

Today's LO is one that uses pictures taken of our daughter on Easter Sunday.  We were going into my in-laws house for dinner and I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of her in her dress.  She rarely ever wears dresses now so it was a big deal and she really liked it, blue is her favorite color.  I like how this one turned out, it's another signature simple LO using DCWV papers, Recollections burlap flowers, pearls, a dress cut file from the Silhouette online store and some number stickers that have been in my stash forever.  I just need to add some journaling.

Take care and have a wonderful day.


2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

What a beautiful daughter and a beautiful LO to go with her. You're in my prayer...hope everything is okay.

Krafthead said...

Praying for you!!! Be encouraged and TAKE CARE OF YOU!! Beautiful layout~