WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Cards


Where has the time gone!  I can't believe how far I am behind with my crafting and everything else.  I really need some organization help, there just always seems to be so much to do and not enough time!  I was up until 3:00 am Friday morning working on my daughter's Teacher Appreciation gifts, they were almost hot off the press when it was time for us to head out the door.  I didn't get to take a picture of the monogrammed candy dishes only this not so good picture of the cards.  I used misc paper scraps, stickers, stamps and my expression to make the cards.

I decided to share only because my daughter will be starting high school next year so this will probably be the last year we do Teacher Appreciation!  Take care and have a wonderful week.


2 comments:

Krafthead said...

You are awesome and I hope the teachers know that!

LilArtsyWoman said...

You are doing a fantastic job with everything you're doing. That's what I appreciate about you! Keep your head up and your heart open. I love the post on yesterday and today.