WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Wisdom


Today I am sharing another page from my artful scripture journal.  I am little behind so I need to play catch up since I have been trying to get some of my pictures scrapped.  The scripture came from James 1:5, I cut the owl using the Create a Critter cartridge using paper scraps from my stash.  It seems like the more scraps I use the more I find and I have a hard time just simply discarding them.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love your scripture project. When you find a solution to reducing a stash let me know. I've given so much paper away to my granddaughter's school, instead of using new paper, I've used that stash. One day it looks like it is getting smaller then another day it looks like it is growing again.