WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

She's Growing Up


My baby girl has grown up way too fast, she is headed to high school next year.   I think we all are starting to feel some anxiety so I am feeling the urgency to get her pictures scrapped.  I need to get more pictures of her with her grandfather, my FIL who was recently diagnosed with lung cancer, please pray for our family.  I need to spend more time with my parents too as time is so precious and it waits on no one.

 Today I am sharing a LO using pictures taken of my daughter the morning of her birthday on February 6 as we were heading to the car.  The inspiration for this LO came from Tiare Smith Designs  Desk to Done sketch challenge #53. The base of the LO is corrugated glitter card stock from American Crafts, the title is a file from the Silhouette online store, embellishments include felt fusion and the use of metal brads a frame and a TH word band.  The band reads "encourage your hopes, not your fears."   I am sharing this LO for the Scraps of Color blogger challenge #6 - Use Metal.  LO #17 for 2015 complete and added to her book!

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

7 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful layout!!!

Krafthead said...

Praying for your family. I really like the use of the pattern papers~

LilArtsyWoman said...

What a beautiful daughter and LO. Prayers to your family.

mjoycenaz said...

Beautiful Lo with nice colors

mjoycenaz said...

Beautiful Lo with nice colors

NC Peach said...

Fabulous LO Treva! I agree with your thoughts of spending more time with family, and really want to focus on that now...Prayers for your family, and TFS!

Michele said...

awesome! xo