WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Good Times


We are expecting nice temperatures today even though it is cool outside right now.  It's Thursday which is min-Friday according to one of the anchors on one of the morning news shows.  I'm having mixed feelings as it seems I haven't been able to get as much work done as I had planned since my manager has been out all week on vacation.  Oh well such is life!

Today's LO uses a picture taken of some of the Kappa wives when they went out for lunch after attending church celebrating the Kappa's Founder's Day in January.   I had a schedule conflict so I did not attend.  I have mixed feeling about the LO but I needed to move on; used just one sheet of paper in addition to the card stock base along with a few Prima embellishments and flowers.  The title is a file from the Silhouette online store.

Take care and have a great day.

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

I like the layout...I may lift this :D

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful layout, Treva!