WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Gator Pride


Today, I am happy to share my 16th LO for the year and I like the end result even though I struggled with whether I should add more embellishments.  I used pictures that my daughter took at the end of the cheering season since I didn't get any pictures of her cheering at the games.  I used the Teen Scene cartridge for the cheerleader,  Pretty Pennants for the the banner, Zoo Day for the alligator, Create a Friend for the megaphone  and Artiste for the letters. Wow, five cricut cartridges on one LO, that's probably a first for me!   I used a punch for the stars and the base of the LO is card stock from the DCWV Textures and Finishes paper stack.

Take care and have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Awesome as it is right now. Go Gators!

Krafthead said...

Congrats on the use of several cartridges!! Nice layout lady~

Miss Misi said...

Cute! I like the cheerleader.