WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter

 

Happy Easter, wishing you and yours a wonderfully blessed day.  I am sharing today's card for the bunny challenge over at Bitten by the Bug2.  I made this card for my daughter, she has outgrown most of the traditional things that we did when she was younger.  So now she just gets a little gift bag or basket with a few goodies.  The card came together rather quickly once I cut all the layers of the bunny which I used the Create a Critter cartridge.  The paper came from the Making Memories Cheeky 6x6 paper pad, it has been in my stash forever.  Because of the size of the bunny there wasn't much room for much of anything else!  Added a few corner embellishments and a stamped sentiment with a few gems.

Take care and enjoy.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Wonderful card!! You can never go wrong with an image from Create a Critter!! They are all great. Love this bunny and I love the papers you used. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Bunny Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! Happy Easter!! :)

Caroline said...

Your bunny is so cute and the background paper is so pretty. Your daughter will love this cute card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Caroline said...

Your bunny is so cute and the background paper is so pretty. Your daughter will love this cute card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card...love the bunny!