WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wednesday Wanderings


I am back today with another edition of  Whatever Wednesday.  Really nice temperature outside today but a prediction for more winter weather tomorrow.   We missed having free pancakes yesterday for National Pancake day so after my daughter's orthodontist appointment we are having pancakes for dinner.   Never mind that today is National Pound Cake Day!

Today's project is a simple birthday card that I put together using scraps from my stash, a few embellishments that includes a cricut cut sentiment and some scrapers floss!  Are you doing anything special for National Craft Month?

Take care and I hope you'll stop by again soon.

No comments: