WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Just Because


It's Sunday and I have to go into work to do some training and yesterday I didn't get a lot done!  I did manage to put today's quick card together once I finished going through more of my scraps, I was actually working on another project when I decided to put this card together.   In addition to the scraps of paper, I used a border punch, some scrapper's floss, some gems and a Hero Arts stamp.  The sketch inspiration for this card came from last week's post over at Clean & Simple Stamping.  I will be sending this as an encouragement card to a young person just starting their military career.

Take care, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

No comments: