WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Cheerleaders Dancing


It's Thursday and I am losing the necessary steam to post on my blog everyday, it was good gesture but life just hasn't afforded me the time or energy to keep up.  Today I am sharing a LO that I just completed, just need to add some journaling.  The LO uses pictures from a holiday program at the recreation center where my daughter is a cheerleader.  I used papers from a Recollections Christmas stack, title from the Silhouette online store, hat from the Joys of the Season cricut cartridge and some Recollections stickers.  The sketch inspiration for the LO came from Tiare's Desk to Done #52.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

You are doing so good with your postings. I have started my busy time and I too find it hard to post. Please don't stop. I get motivation from you!