WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Installation of Officers


I'm back today to share my seventh LO for my 2015 challenge, even though I don't really care for it I'm moving on.  I can't really put my hand on why I don't like it, I think it has something to do with balance but I can't dwell on it any further, I might go back later and add some faux stitching, doodling or something else but for now it's done!  I used paper from  a Crate Paper pad that I picked up on clearance in Tuesday Morning, thickers for the word installation, washi tape and the sequin hearts all from my stash.  I cut the tree using a file from the silhouette online store.

Take care and stay warm!

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love this layout and personally don't feel it needs anything else. I like the way you added the names to the tree branches. Nice touch!