WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Time4Fun


Today's project is one that I have been trying  to scrap for quite some time, I have so many LOs that I need to complete.  I didn't take any pictures at the event so I used pictures taken from a FB page and they are not the best.  When completing the LO I used paper from a Pink Paislee paper pad called Snow Village, I picked it during one of the daily deals at Michaels last month.  I added only a few embellishments because of the pattern paper, I cut the title from the Cuttin' Up cricut cartridge and I stamped the greek letters using the sorority stamp set from Pink Bow Ties.  First LO of 2015 complete using pictures from an event in 2013!

3 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

Yeah....so happy to see you have started back on your lovely layouts. Join in on the FB group of 52 layouts we can do this.....

mjoycenaz said...

Very nice LO and love the pp you used. Thanks for sharing.

Scrappin Sista said...

Love your layouts!! I am glad to see that your still creating!! Have a wonderful New Year!!!
Hugs,
Alice