WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday Wanderings


Hello and Happy Wednesday,  welcome to another edition of my Wednesday Wanderings.

I'm back today to  share a card that I made using a video tutorial shared by Joy from Obsessed With Scrapbooking.  The link goes to her blog not the specific card because she has several on her blog using the CTMH Artiste cartridge.  The picture doesn't really do the card justice as I think it looks better in person and I will certainly be making more of these cards.  My scrappy friend Felisa from The Scrapin Diva is the enabler that introduced me to the Sizziz Card Frame Dies, after I went out and bought one she then told me I could make them with my cricut and that's when she pointed me to Joy's video.  So there you have the story behind the making of the swing card using the cricut, I will  share the card I made using the sizzix dies once I finish it.

Take care and try to stay warm because it is so cold outside!

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

That stamp is perfect for the card. Great paper too. Love the way this turned out. I've downloaded a bunch of cut files for cards like this. Just need to use them.