WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Shaker Card

It's November, a new month and today I am sharing something new and different!  I am sharing my very first shaker card, this was indeed labor intensive as I watched what seemed like a thousand videos and tossed lots of paper, foam and adhesive.  It's not perfect but it is done and it will go postal sometime soon!  I used paper from a Hampton Art Autumn Flowers paper pad that I picked up from Tuesday Morning.  I also used a the Spellbinders Label One dies, twine, a gem and a Stampin' Up stamp! The micro beads are from Recollections and hard to see so I'll use something else the next time I make one!

I am sharing this card for the monthly challenges over at Mema's Crafts for the November Anything Goes challenge.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

creative lady said...

Great shaker card for your first try! Love the colors you chose to make it too. Thanks for playing along with Mema's Crafts.

Mema's Crafts said...

Shaker cards are great for Christmas and you did a good job with yours. Thank you for taking time to stop by and play with us at Mema's Crafts. We hope to see you again and good luck in the challenge.