WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Hello Monday


Today I wanted to do a quick post sharing some Thanksgiving cards that I put together yesterday after seeing this post over at Scraps of Color Espire.  They may be simple but they came together rather quickly since I needed to finish up my cards so they could go postal today.  Yesterday was cloudy so this was the best picture I could get using my cell phone since I was in a hurry.  All items used have been in my stask for a while with the exception of the pattern paper used on  the card to the right which I purchased from HL earlier this month!

Take care and have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

CraftySue52 said...

Nice cards Treva. Miss visiting your blog with school taking all my time. I hope to visit more often. Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving Treva!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Sweet and simple cards. So blessed to be a recipient of one of them!