WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Girls Weekend

Earlier this year we  spent a fun girl's weekend in Williamsburg.  Today I am sharing a LO using one of the pictures that we took.  On Sunday we did some outlet shopping and took this picture with Santa while we were in the Christmas Shop.  The sketch inspiration came from the Sketch it Out challenge over at Scraps of Color.  All items used came from my stash with the exception of the sticker used for the title which came from a pack that I picked up earlier this week to use for another project and I didn't use either of my die cut machines!

Thanks for your visit, have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Cute photo with Santa!

Cheryl H said...

Great layout Treva!!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Great simple layout. You're making me want to get back to scrapbooking!