WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday Wanderings

Welcome to another edition of my Wednesday Wanderings!  I can't believe that it has been what seems like forever since I shared on my blog.  It's not that I haven't been scrappin' but I just haven't had the opportunity to share.   So today's post is more of a what have I been up to!

It has been almost two weeks since I went to my scrappin' retreat in Maryland which afforded me the opportunity to have a little "me time" where I got to hang out with some scrappin' friends and meet some others for the first time.  I am thankful for 'no frill' crops where you can do whatever you want, I didn't get alot done but I was able to almost finish one big project  I have yet to completely unpack, so that is going to be a work in progress as I continue to organize and purge.  I haven't even unpacked my laptop which is really strange for me.

I did make one card which went postal on Monday, I still have some other cards that I need to mail too.  I was back in Maryland last weekend for a football game so that meant I didn't have any time to scrap, I have been working on a few things this week and if all goes well I will have something to share by Friday.

Wishing you and yours a Wonderful Wednesday.

No comments: