WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Say Cheese

Today's simple 8x8 LO is one that has been on my to do list since the Spring.  The LO uses a picture  taken during a National Scrapbooing Day weekend crop.  Everything used to complete the LO came from my stash, I even pulled out my sizzix sidekick to cut the title.  The crop was held in Hagertstown, Maryland and was hosted by Cassie from Cassie's Craft Cafe.

It's Friday and we have lots going on again this weekend so I probably won't have a chance to scrap. We are having some fall temperatures so any outdoor activity will require jackets.  So what's on your calendar for the weekend, I hope it is something fun!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I'll take mine in a 12x12 please. LOL!! I have yet to scrap one of these crops. I loved that you pulled out the sizzix for the title. You just might make me go there!