WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness


Did you have or schedule your mammogram yet?  If not I hope you will take the time to schedule yours today.

Today marks the start of breast cancer awareness so today's project is one that I created for one of the  challenges over at Scraps of Color.  The challenge was to  create a tag any size with a girl/ lady with a single word that encourages positive thoughts for Breast Cancer.  I used a dress form instead of a girl/lady image. Everything used  came from  my stash,  I have been trying to finish up some projects so that I can start packing for my retreat.  It hasn't been easy and of course everything is out of order, I am so looking forward to this little getaway!

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love this tag. I like how you embellished the dress form.