WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Traveling Gift

It's Thursday which means the start of the weekend is right around the corner.  Our family has a fishing trip planned for Saturday for one of our nephews, this will be a first for me!  I was a participant in a Traveling Gift event over at Scraps of Color, today I am sharing the gift that I received.  I was blessed with this wonderful painting from Sharon Sutton, I was screaming when I opened it, I love it; the picture doesn't really do it justice.  She also included a ATC, the picture even inlcudes hidden bible verses, if you'd like to see more of Sharon's projects head on over to her blog at ,http://seraph1959.blogspot.com/.  Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll come back soon;  have a wonderful Thursday.