WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Special Moments

Today's LO is one that has taken many twists and turns and I am happy to report the use of more of my stash.  I used paper from a Crate Paper paper pad that I picked up fromTuesday Morning earlier this summer.  I  used Glimmer Mist on the base for some added color, cut the model with the Forever Young cricut cartridge; the embellishments and Thickers have been in my stash forever with the exception of the camera sticker which is Recollections.

I am happy to report that I am able to share this LO for three different challenges.  The sketch inspiration is from Tiare's Desk to Done.   In honor of  both  National Sisters Day and  National Girlfriends Day the blog challenge for week #33 and the monthly creative challenge  over  at Scraps of Color  is to create a project celebrating  these relationships.  I used pictures taken of my recent trip to Raleigh, North Carolina where I met SOC family members for the first time!

3 comments:

Michele said...

well done, it is gorgeous! xo

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Lovely layout. Love how "Miss Thang's" pants match the embellishment strip. Don't you just love making acquaintances with SOC family? :-)

Papercrafting Princess said...

You captured the moment in this lovely layout!