WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Gone Fishing

Hello and Happy Sunday, today's project is one that I created for a photo prop!  Yesterday my daughter, one of her BFFs and I along with seven other family members went on an afternoon fishing trip.  My FIL coordinated the fishing trip to celebrate one of nephew's 12th birthday.  Let's just say it will be the first and last fishing trip for me and my daughter.  Overall the day went pretty well but the fish weren't biting the water was rough and my daughter couldn't stomach it.  I made the sign using cuts from the Cricut April Showers and Create a Friend cartridge.

1 comment:

CraftySue52 said...

Cute sign Treva. Sorry the trip wasn't the best!