WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A New Address


Hello it's hump day and I'm feeling a little under the weather, hope I can make it through today.  We have tickets to a baseball game tonight so even if I make it through  the work day I can't go home and rest.  Today's post is one that I've been trying to finish for almost a month, it was an emotional task and it seemed I just couldn't get everything together;  the only thing left to do is the journaling as I've got to narrow it down to fit the designated space.  Last month I shared that my DH was giving me an anniversary gift, he replaced my car.  This LO uses pictures of my old car that I took a few weeks after he sold it, I wanted to buy it back, his reply I'm not putting it back on my insurance!  I'm not sure why I love that car so much but it sure was painful letting it go.  I  used paper from a K&Co stack, I cut the title from the cricut Wild Card cartridge, the embellishments include items from Queen & Co., Tim Holtz and American Crafts. Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday.

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layout and hope your feeling better!!!

Miss Misi said...

Great LO! DH has wanted me to have a new car for the longest. I still drive my car that I got in high school (won't say how long that's been but my oldest DD thinks it will soon be hers).

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love this layout! All of the elements work really well together. Wish someone would buy me a new car!