WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer

In just a few days the official start of Summer will be.  Well we have already been experiencing warm temperatures, thunderstorms and the flurry of the end of the school year activities.  One of the recent blog challenges over at Scraps of Color was to create a Summer themed project or just share a blog post about it.  Today I am doing a little of both!

In keeping with the theme of using my stash, I decided to go through and sort some of my paper scraps and embellishments that have in my stash for a while.  So today's card is one made totally from my paper scraps and was embellished with items that have been in my stash for a while.


As for me and my family we have not completely finalized our Summer schedule but it will include some weekend getaways and lots of day trips.  My daughter will be taking a break from some of her activities so that she can concentrate on getting ready for the next school year. As for me I hope to get more organized and continue to purge!  Lastly, I am sharing a picture that I took last week while we were at Virginia Beach,  it was taken from the hotel's balcony.


Take care and stay tuned as I embark upon a new personal challenge!  Wishing you and yours a wonderfully blessed day.


4 comments:

Michele said...

happy summer to you and your family! i love your card.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Now that's SUMMERTIME!!! Cute card...love the vibrant colors.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Verry happy, happy card! Definitely reminds me of summer which I am almost halfway through already :-(.

NC Peach said...

Very cute card! So fun and colorful! Love your water pic--could use a trip there right now, lol. Thanks for participating in the challenge, and have a great summer!