WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day


I have been going through what some people consider a "rough patch" so today I'm headed home alone.  My father won't be happy because he won't get to see his "ladybug" but I felt it best that she spend the day with her father.  I haven't seen my parents in a bit so I just decided to take the drive alone.

Today I'm sharing the two simple cards that I made for my daughter to give to her dad and her grandpa; I sent my father's card in the mail earlier this week!  The grandpa card uses cuts from the Cricut Summer Celebrations cartridge and the father's day card is a cut from the craftroom.  I added a little bling to the daughter's shoes after I took the picture.

Wishing you and yours a blessed week.

2 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Both projects are nice but I really love the black and white card!

Papercrafting Princess said...

I love them both, but the shoes are HEARTwarming!!!!!