WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 9, 2014

Graduation

I have been trying to sneak some play time in anywhere that I can which means little to no sleep, running late to work and housework not being done!  Today's card is  one that I made for my cousin after I received his graduation announcement in the mail earlier this week.

Inspiration for this card comes from sketch #291 over  at Clean and Simple Stamping.  I used  a K&Co designer paper pad, and a Jolee sticker.  The stamp that I used is from Stampin Up, just that simple and it is done, I love their sketches.  I am also sharing this card for this week's blog challenge over  at Scraps of Color.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

Dakota Bear said...

Nice and clean!

Papercrafting Princess said...

I know what you mean Treva. I need to be doing some housework. lol It's a pretty card and design!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love this card, plain and simple, but the patterned papers and placement make it pop! Might have to scraplift this... I just remembered that my nephew is graduating from 8th grade.

chera said...

fantastic grad card!

NC Peach said...

Treva, this is a great take on the sketch! Love your grad card!!

kjb said...

Great card.

Miss Misi said...

Very nice!