WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Whatever Wednesday

Hello Wednesday, and today's post is going to be rather simple and to the point.  I have been busy finishing up the holiday cards for our service project at the shelter.  I will share pictures of those cards soon.  The weather here is cool and rainy this morning so  I am wanting to be in the bed, but duty calls gotta get to work as I have another busy day!  Today's card is one that I made for one of my sista scrappin' friends mother.  Her mother is celebrating her 85th birthday this week, I was honored to send her a card, I hope she likes it!

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

It's beautiful and colorful!

Beebeebabs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.