WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Hello Sunday


I am up bright and early but really wanting to go back to bed.  I spent yesterday trying to figute out how I can salvage Christmas especially since I'm not feeling it.  I truly understand the reason for the season but right now I just can't wrap myself or my feelings into it.  I gave up on sending out holiday cards this year; I'll distribute the few that I made at work tomorrow. 

Today I'm sharing two more simple cards that I made with scraps from the gift card envelopes.   While  visiting my friend Felisa's blog over at The Scrapin Diva I saw that she used a tree embossing folder on one of her cards which reminded me that I had never used mine.  So I opened mine and used it for the card I'm sharing today; I used stickles on the star along with some misc. pearl embellishments.  The other card using a file from the silhouette store (recognize it), added some ribbon, a star and bling embellishments.  I've made quite a few cards with the tees on them this year.

Have a great week and a blessed holiday.

3 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

I pray you get back to your joy back and whatever this thing is be gone from you. Love your cards sis.....cheer up we are praying for you

The Scrappin Diva said...

I pray you get back to your joy back and whatever this thing is be gone from you. Love your cards sis.....cheer up we are praying for you

NC Peach said...

Very pretty cards Treva! You did great--I didn't even start on my cards this year! However, I'm with Felisa in praying for lifted spirits for you this Christmas and in the New Year!