WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Hello Friday

It's Friday and I'm feeling so out of sort and overwhelmed, another hectic work week which means everything else is chaotic too.  No I am not ready for the upcoming holiday and at this point I really don't care, I'm emotionally drained and I can't get out of this funk.  Today I'm sharing a picture of some gift card envelopes that I made for my job, I don't know what made me take this project on but its done and some people actually commented and liked receiving them.  I used several different papers along with my envelope punch board, one of the best purchases I've made in a while!

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Great idea!

Krafthead said...

Loving the papers you used! I hope you get out of your funk soon...it is never fun :/