WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Chillaxin'

Hello Monday, not too much scrappin' done over the weekend but I did manage to finish this LO this morning!  The pictures in the LO are of DH and I while we were in Orlando in August at the Gaylord Palms.  The sketch for this LO is from the most recent Anytime , Anywhere , Scrapbooking Experience challenge hosted by Tiare. I am also submitting this LO for the use your stash challenge over at Scraps of Color, this month's challenge is to use buttons.  Everything from the LO came from my stash and the title was cut using the Groovy Times cricut cartridge which I purchased from HSN on clearance. 

5 comments:

CraftySue52 said...

Nice layout. Love the use of the paper strips...nice colors.

Classygirl said...

Great layout! Love how you pulled the colors from your shirt for the papers. Looks good! Have you thought about turning off your word verification??? I'm on my 3rd try....hope it goes thru.

The Scrappin Diva said...

Cute layout and you to look good and relaxed

Miss Misi said...

Nice! I really like that font!

Netta said...

nice LO, you and DH looked relaxed