WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Lion King


It is so nice outside and I'm getting a little anxious since I'm off on Friday and getting out of town for the weekend. Today I'm sharing a LO without any pictures, I just used some misc. paper and K&K chipboard stickers along with my ticket stub and program cover all from my stash. My daughter and I recently went to see the Lion King along with two other girls from her Girl Scout troop. It was a beautiful play and I'm glad that we were able to go, we had so much fun on our girls evening out! This LO is my submission for Challenge #2 over at Let's Get Sketchy. Its a new blog with some great designers so if you're looking for some sketch challenges you should check them out!

16 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Cute layout Ms. Treva, love all the animals!! Nice work!

Tabitha said...

Very cute lo!Love the ticket!

Martine said...

cute LO! love all your animals! it's great that you incorporated the ticket too! thanks for joining us at LGS!

jenessa said...

What a creative take on the sketch! Love the animal embellies. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Laurie said...

what a great way to remember a great show, love this idea! thanks for playing along with us at LGS!!

SheShe said...

Great page treva, like how you used your memorabilia as your embellies, thanks for playing with us at LGS!

Krafthead said...

This is a cool layout!

mai/titi said...

I love it!so great LO!!
Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Melinda Garner said...

What a great layout and a great rememberance to a fun girls night out! Love the animals! Thanks for playing with us at LGS!

Charlotte said...

It's a great layout. It's a lovely way to remeber a good experience.
Thanks for playing with us at LGS.

glorygirl said...

Those embellishments are perfect for the subject of your layout! Sounds like you had a great time with your girl! Nice take on the sketch!

Beeceecreativity said...

really cute and fun embellishments.. thanks for playing along at LGS

Unknown said...

love your layout, such a fun way to remember your event. love that you didn't use a true photo! thanks for playing along at LGS!

Kerys said...

I love this layout! What a fantastic musical to go and see too! I saw it in the UK and it was brilliant! Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

Tamika said...

Very nice animals on the layout!

Netta said...

This LO is awesome, love all the details